If you wish to copy, reprint or in any other way reproduce all or any part, including illustrations, diagrams, footnotes and graphics of a title published by LA MINTAGE, you will need permission to do so.
Permission for the above mentioned can be obtained by sending an application to LA MINTAGE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for permission should include the following information:
- The exact cite, author’s name and the title of the copyrighted material.
- A description of how the copyrighted material will be used.
- The author and title of the work in which the excerpted material is to be reprinted.
- The Publishing house, proposed date of publication and number of copies that will be produced.
- LA MINTAGE only retains the copyright to the collective work and hence, it will be necessary, to obtain additional permission from the author.